My name is Hannah Swain and I worked as a SharePoint consultant in the Netherlands and Sweden from September 2007 – March 2016.
As of March 2016, I have changed my focus to the open-source world; this blog will no longer be updated. This site will remain available for the foreseeable future.
My SharePoint specialties:
- Information architecture
- Content management
- Document management
- Requirements analysis
- Technical project management
- Training on SharePoint
- Speaking about SharePoint in the SharePoint community (also known as SharePoint Saturdays)
- Helping to make people excited to use SharePoint and Office!
My SharePoint knowledge can be summed up as “everything you can do out of the box”. I focus on getting the requirements right and turning those into a strong foundation for the solution’s (information) architecture.
I’m a big fan of the following because I think they really do bring added value to end-users:
- Office 365
- OneNote (My One and Only OneNote)
- Nintex Workflows and Forms
I keep this blog as a place to write down useful things that I’ve discovered while working with SharePoint. I believe the SharePoint community is a very important thing and want to support it as well as contribute by writing my own experiences.
You can find more information about me via these channels:
When I’m not talking about how incredibly cool SharePoint is, you’ll find me doing one of the following:
- Watching geeky TV show like Doctor Who and Battlestar Galactica
- Knitting socks and sweaters
- Reading epic fantasy books (Robin Hobb is one of my top favorite authors!)
- Traveling the world, preferably while reading and knitting