One of my clients has made the jump from on premise to Office 365 for their SharePoint solution. It’s now my job to get their Nintex workflows running on Office 365 – here are some of the resources that have helped me out.
Nintex for Office 365 Release Notes
This page is updated for each release of Nintex on Office 365, so you can always find the latest information.
Nintex Workflow and Forms Help for Office 365
This is Nintex’s official offering for support. You can expect a lot of nitty-gritty details on how the different functionalities work.
Nintex Workflow for Office 365 – Available Actions
Vladim Tabakman has an excellent overview of the following information:
- Actions available with a standard license
- Actions avialble in action packs
TekDog’s Office 365 survival guide
TekDog has written a survival guide for Office 365 which has a ton of very useful tips.
Here’s an overview:
- Action labelling
- Collection variables
- Dictionary variables (like collection variables but can store multiple types of data)
- Where is my Flexi Task ?!
- Assign a Task and Start a Task Process Actions: Which do I use?
Here’s some information that I found very useful: